Monday, December 27, 2010

my HOLIDAY



yeayea~
great X'mas in 2010~
a super duper good memory for me...
thx to my dear fren!my family~
my SHOPPAHOLIC style...
went shopping vf beh in eve christmas...
tired man...
but satisfied!!!!
i love DISNEY*
wahaha~
yea...
i had received a small christmas gift is tis year...
great!thx~
stay overnite at kl...
then went to a christmas lunch at kl golf club...
BUFFET....nice
then 1 utama..
ohno!crowded of ppl...
after tat bac to my sweet home...
reach home then straightly change up my clothes (dint take bath)
after tat attended another buffet..
tired tired tired...
but is GREAT!
the next day..beautiful sunday...
woke up,everythg prepared finished..
then start my malacca day!
wahaha~
vf my family n beh~
wow!!!shuang~
a day...until nite...
3 days continuously...
reali enjoy...TIME...pass slower lar...
feel like dun wan back to d jungle...
haiz...

okay...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear frens...see u all soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment