Friday, January 21, 2011

expecting for CNY













woohoo!!!!!!
chinese new year is juz around the corner....super like the moment...i wan take many many many photossssssss...vf all of u...as my memory...hope i can have a super happy CNY...wana to meet all of my frens...reali miss u all!!!!especially U...yea...i wan go back soon...again shopping 1st la...sum important thg nt yet buy...wil go to shopping vf my buddy...wahaha!expecting...(so,my holiday dun pass so fast)i wan enjoying vf my family,my dear frens n u..duno y...suddenly think of u...confirm u wont think of me...i noe...anyway...d important i can hav a good CNY 2011 memory...if nt later no holiday liao...

**miss**

2 comments:

  1. wahaha~happy cny to u too...
    hope to meet u during cny...(by truthly)
    n take many many photossss..
    bcoz v oni had taken during childhood time~haha

    ReplyDelete