Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



Mummy, Happy Mother's Day..
feel like wan to have a post at here for u...
thx for being care me,love me,worrying me,help me since i was small...
u hav nvr stop doing all these thgs in my life even i m growing now...
i m d eldest daughter in home...
u had put effort on me since i was small..
sent me for tuition,teached me by urself...
i was happy as sumtime i had made u n dad proud of me..
but i had oso made both of u worried abt me..
so sorry..
wat i wish to have o to get, u nvr reject to giv me
u bought me wat i wan
i noe sumtime i was manja
i feel satisfy i was born in such a good family vf lovely parents and siblings
no regrets
u nvr force me to do d thgs i dun wan (except for d entrance in tis U)
tis year, i juz bought a cake for u..
but i wil get u a present for ur coming birthday...
is thru all my heart...
LOVE u ever and ever
MUM and DAD
Must stay healthy and happy forever =)

No comments:

Post a Comment