Sunday, July 3, 2011

my holiday



3 months holiday..but it just left 2 months~
time flies~very fast...i am enjoying and very happy in my holiday..
teaching tuition again at centre~my time is damn flexible! pretty enuf! yeah~
shopping,gai gai and meet vf my dear frens~wow! greats!!!
anyway...dun think abt that~ i am stupid enuf sometime~waiting? lol~ plz....
unable to blame others..tats may my own problem! going step into 21th years old...it looks old... and again single! aiksss~ dreams will bcum true?? nvr believe it... nvr realize...
somemore i am getting fatter and fatter nowadays..i hate it!!! i am stupid as gained weight last time so i fail to lose weight now!! GOSHHH!!! i wan thinner lar!!! keep fit!!!
okay...allright! continue enjoying,keep fit now... stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment