Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Went Penang last week :D
it brights up my day! my crazy shopping days~
Watch avengers! a bit funny..but i fall asleep at the back! haha~
i felt really relax in that 2 days! however, i wish to go back home as soon as possible.
I know i m the weakest. stressful life here make me cant even sleep well! 
final is coming soon! start on June and will finish n june! but every time final i m sure will get sick! then cried! please don't happen on me again. i wan look forward to my long break after final! i do really expect for it! 
Mother's day is coming on this sunday. Mummy, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! A big thank and big kiss to u! LOVE U :D She is the one who are really love and care me since i was young! with my DAD! they are worrying me a lot even i m sem 4 now. is because i make them worry always. some more my asthma is back since last year when my popo passed away that time. They will bring me to seek for doctor every time i go back. wan check for my body.. i know they scare asthma make me suffer again. it do really make me hard to breath! so i must follow their instruction to eat the bitter medicine. :( Anyway.. i cant celebrate the big day with you on this coming sunday. but i will promise u to celebrate with u when i come back on next week! ---->

 thankiu for brighten up my day always!

No comments:

Post a Comment