Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i miss u




miss u so much...
i hope can hear ur sound...
i need u badly...
feeling lonely..is lonely..

somemore for my lovely teacher..
yup..miss u so much too.
i wish to call u n talk with u.
but i know i will cry easily if i talk with u..
tat's why i keep telling my mum tat i hope u wont call me althou i miss u..
miss u badly...
still remember,1st time i was cried in year 2011 is when talking with u thru handphone.
i m trying to control my feeling tat time but i was failed..
i knew u r worrying abt me always n always.
advising me be happy,be patient and be enjoy..
i had made u all worrying abt me..i m sorry...

should appreciating wat i have for right now.
Thanks GOD for giving me a lovely family,u,my lovely teachers and my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment