Sunday, April 10, 2011

BLa blA bLa








Such a few weeks dint update my blog.. here i coming...last week i had bek to my sweet home for 5 days..although it was short but i was satisfied...i had met up with my family ,my teacher and my dear sister! i ate and enjoyed my mum's cuisine and sweet soup..thx mummy! i had been celebrated my youngest brother's birthday at KFC...went for facial treatment (as my skin looks serious right now) and had a hair cut..went to seek "bu jie wen"chinese medicist since my asthma came back "find" me when i bek tis time..it had been 6 years dy..but it came back..i was scaring actually..but after ate the chinese medicine ,is okay right now..GOD blessing me.. had been busy for mid term exam ,assignments and quizes..tired tired tired... i want rest..and i know my result in tis semester will be very very bad...its okay..i don't mind of that result like last time when i was in secondary school..Is it me??although my family will said, "dun stress,dun study too much,can graduate enough"..yea..then i changed a lot,cant ignore tat i seldom study in tis sem..no more hardworking like last time..cant focus..wat to do..juz leave it.. tis environment changed me a lot and a lot..

**my lovely family...i will be back after 12 days..is expecting!!!!!!i wan shopping and enjoy outing vf u all~

No comments:

Post a Comment